Wednesday, February 29, 2012

She'll Always Come Back

Yesterday was the Nani's birthday and I wanted to post something nice about her but the boys wore me slap out so I did a Best Of. Today I make up for it.

I don't remember what age we were, but I do remember it was Broccoli, mom, and I in a car going down the road when a song by K.T. Oslin came on. I remember she kinda teared up for a moment and said anytime we missed her to think of this song. Happy Birthday Nani

Oh there's a nursery rhyme it's a favorite of mine
Bout a little girl and some sheeps that she could not find
They told her not to worry they'd come back
Darling you're my shepherd I'm your little lamb
You ain't always gonna know where I am
Oh but don't you worry I'll come back
I'll always come back baby to you
I'll always run back straight to you
I'll never get too far away from you
I'll never get too lost that I can't be found
And I'm never gonna swim too far out I might drown
And I'll always come back come back baby to you
I'll come back
Keep your eyes on the horizon and when you start to missin' me
Just look out your window and there I'll be
Cause I'll always come back baby to you...I'll always come back come back baby to you

No comments: