Saturday, February 25, 2012

Moved To Tears

My fingers are killing me. My knuckles are scrapped up. I've got cuts all up and down my arms and back of my hands. It's literally hurting to type this. Feet are killing me. Goutie toe may be back....back hurts too. I took yesterday off and moved all day. We moved all day today...still got at least a couple loads left.

The Angry Man did maintenance for several apartment complexes in town. He would always come home with cool stuff people left behind. I remember wondering why people would just pack up and never come back for the rest of their stuff. Today I understand because I'm about to say forget it. It's no longer worth it. I don't need the stuff that bad. I'll buy more stuff to replace it.

Tonight's Chips Off The Ole Blockhead:
# If you were driving down Avalon avenue today and saw some guy in a trailer holding on to a basketball goal for dear life as it literally picked him up and sat him back down....that was me.

# If you were driving down Avalon avenue today and saw some guy in the back of a pickup truck with his pants struggling to stay around his waist mooning all those around.....that was me.

# If you were driving down Avalon avenue today and you saw that guy in the back of a pickup truck with his pants holding on for dear life and mooning everyone around and you saw that pickup truck stop suddenly thus sending him headed face first into the back of the cab with nothing to hold on to....unfortunately that was me also.

No comments: