Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life On The Beach

It's funny how you find yourself going through something, walk into church, and find that the night's lesson speaks directly to your heart. The Civic quit today. Cracked radiator. Estimate to fix was $250, but after a couple of calls to a few church members I found out quickly that I could have the job done for $50-$80. Tonight's lesson was all about how you never know when life is going to interrupt your plans. When God is going to throw you a curve ball and how you will react when the time comes.

Lately it feels that I just can't get a straight foward down the middle of the plate pitch. That with every passing day there is a new challenge that leaves me on shakey ground. I think I understand the story of the man that built his house on the sand. Frankly at times I feel like I am that man.

No comments: