Friday, March 09, 2012

Help Me I'm Bent!

I hate to post Best Of's for two days in a row, but I've come down with a horrible cold/sinus infection/bronchitis....honestly I'm just guessing. It costs so much to go to the Dr. and I'm always afraid they are going to find something horribly wrong so I'm just happier using a combination of advice from friends, a bit of Internet research, and a heavy dose of guess work to determine what is wrong with me. I know it sounds crazy and only proves how stubborn I am, then again if I went to the Dr. every time something hurt I'd be going 3 times a weeks.

I walked around for two months having my arm go completely numb within a minute of sitting down. I called it a pinched nerve and just kept my arm moving. Now it's gone.

My big toe on my right foot got really puffy and very painful. I limped around for a few days, went looking for a cane to help me walk, and found that 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen does a body good. Came back last week so I tried drinking orange juice and it was gone the next day. I'm calling it gout.

I get poison ivy at least once a year. Every go around I wait until I absolutely positively cannot stand it then I go to the Dr. It's like a test to see if I have any self control and every year I fail miserably.

If ever I get a stomach virus or something contagious, I just wait till Mandy gets it and then I cypher offer her meds.

Heaven forbid I were to break anything I wouldn't know it until it started growing back at a 90 degree angle.

No comments: