Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Finally Legal!!!

I am no longer a crook! Yes I'm still a Coke addict, but I'm no longer stealing WiFi from some unsuspecting neighbor who isn't smart enough to lock up their signal (God bless their ignorant souls! I love them!! I truly do!!!). Not that it was all that great a signal though just one bar and at times barely that. It's been a few weeks now that we've been at the new place and I gotta say I may have missed WiFi more than anything! So how am I going to celebrate finally being able to surf the web at full strength again? Going to bed, still sick as a dog.

If you haven't got your fix tonight check out my pals Weird Girl and Father Of Five!

1 comment:

The Father of Five said...

Actually, my former neighbor INTENTIONALLY left his WiFi open. His thought was that if everyone did that - there would be a wifi signal for everyone almost everywhere... Sort of helping each other out!

Thanks for the shout-out!