Monday, February 18, 2008

Confessions Of A Fatman.

For months I've been screaming I'm going to lose weight and remembering how I yelled at Lucy for "hiding" the Oreos. I've not lost much (ok none) but I'm eating healthier and as soon as it's warm it's work out time!!

We're at the mall and since they closed the bookstore (Where are us men supposed to go while the ladies buy make-up?) Fred and I were taking a stroll around the food court when we came across Little Miss Sunshine and her family. LMS and Fred have been friends since birth (she's a year or so older) and immediately they start hugging. After chatting for a minute LMS's mom offers a couple chicken nuggets. I say no. She says they don't want them. I say she's just saying that. She says she's going to throw them away. So I say:

"Well...maybe Fred would like them."

Not only am I so fat I didn't even consider that she was offering them to him by way of me, it didn't even register that they were meant for him until 8 hours later!!! I'm sitting there eating dinner and out of no where my now full stomach sends a message to my brain along the lines of "OOOOHHHH The nuggets were for the baby!!!"

What a Blockhead.

No comments: