Wednesday, February 14, 2007

o-r-e-OH I KNOW YOU DIDN”T!!!!


I think I may have a weight problem. I’ve always really liked food, but before I got married I was never really able to afford to eat well. Two incomes changed all of that and now 9 years later I probably weigh 50-75 pounds what I used to.

This in itself is not what has gotten me to think I’ve got weight issues. The following conversation is what has sparked my current inner debate:

“I know you are not eating Oreos!!! You told me the ones left in the bowl were all that was left!! How dare you hide them from your own husband!!”

“Um…these are Thin Mints I got yesterday from the girl scouts”
“Oh…um…so you didn’t hide the..the Oreos and I did eat a whole bag by myself…..I um ..I’m fat….sorry I screamed at you…can I have a thin mint?”

No comments: