Tuesday, February 27, 2007

…And See What Fly’s.

Wow did you guys ever come through with some comments. I asked for your thoughts on my idea for a new Christian blog and I ended up with the most comments I have ever gotten. Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion….which were all positive. A few people shared Lucy’s concern about it taking more time away from my family since I am writing for 2 other sites and officially looking for a third. I value my family time a great deal and will not let anything get in the way of that…still though I think this may be something I can make time for since it will be mainly a place where other writers can showcase their work and spread the word of Jesus Christ. Initially it may take me some time to get everything set up, but in the mean time if you have a cool name you wanna throw out let me hear it. I’m looking into maybe doing it on WordPress simply because I like the format better than Blogspot, but I know more about maneuvering around Blogspot so it’s just something I’ve got to research. So far something along the lines of SavedByGrace or SBG or GospelMeeting or FellowshipHall are all possibilities, but they are too long. I need something short but meaningful.

Thanks again to all that gave comments and we’ll talk more about this soon.
Charlie

No comments: