Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jumping Freddy Flash Is Fast Fast Fast!!

I'm behind by two days in my posting and I'm not ready to let this New Year's resolution go by the way side so tonight you are getting three doses of Charlie!

If you know Adam then you know how much he loves to run. He has no concept of walking and every where he goes there's a sonic boom moments afterward. It's no wonder we used to call him Freddy The Flash. Now that baseball is officially over and the endless string of sports along with it (baseball, then football, then basketball, then baseball again all within weeks of each other), I've decided to test the waters of track & field. After all if,  running is his talent what a better way for him to use it.

I took him to the local track yesterday and could not believe my eyes. He ran around the entire thing without stopping!!! He then rested for a moment, took a few deep breaths, and did it a second time!!! I'm seriously looking into local marathons for him to run in. The only thing stopping me is that I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with him.

No comments: