Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fred Brushing His Teeth For The First Time (Now With Video)

This has been a day a long time in the making. I have been playing around with a new blog writer called Live Writer and using it for my Idol/Repellem sites for a couple of months. Since I'm basically teaching myself how to do this as I go, once I hit a stumbling block it tends to take me a while to figure it all out.

Today I'm proud to announce I can now add video to Charlie. This is something I've been dying to do since I started the site and got a digital camera. Don't expect them everyday, but they will definately start popping up now that I've got the knack.

This was taken a few months ago, back when we first taught Fred how to brush his teeth. Enjoy!!!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet sweet- amy