Monday, June 04, 2007

But First A Word From Our Sponsor

For those of you that have finally gotten used to my new schedule of posting on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays only to keep clicking over to find only 1 post last week, I apologize. I took last Monday off for Memorial Day and that put me behind over at AmericanSuperStars. Normally I work my schedule to write for it a day in advance and it just didn’t work out that way last week. In addition the other site I get paid to write for (Repellem) is changing from 3 to 5 days starting this week and evolving into a environmental site causing me to have to do a ton of research on green issues.

This week things should get back on schedule, plus I’m going post all 5 days just to get caught up to what’s bouncing around my world. I’ve got a two parter that will wrap up our trip to the Granny’s, there’s a new addition of “Fred Vs. The Bed” in the works, and speaking of Fred he has learned a new trick that left us with a bit of a situation.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog already in progress

Charlie Blockhead.

 

No comments: