Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The story of Charlie Blockhead.

I'm new to this whole blogging thing so I figure I could go about this 2 ways.
1. I could give an exhausting description of my whole life up till the time I turned 30 and decided ...well Lucy was more involved in the decision making process but I was involved...I mean my body's not gonna be the one renting out space... anyway I could give my whole life story all at once and leave a bunch out cause I'm not a one track person and eventually I would start leaving stuff out.
2. I could just jump in and start rambling about the things on my mind. And although they may not be the most "normal" thinks people talk about.. I figure at least this way I will get to everything in full detail when I feel like talking about it.

So here it goes........

No comments: