Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The lost Seinfeld episode!!!

Apparently there is an episode of Seinfeld that I have missed!
How is that even possible? I mean it's on everyday at 9:30 pm begging me to watch. It's my safety show!! Everynight I know that if nothing else is on I can settle in for the night with my buddies George, Jerry, Kramer, and Elaine....so how can I possibly be missing out on what is apparently the funniest one ever.
Every time the show comes up around my friends all I hear is "What about the one where Kramer decides he wants a front porch...."
I can't take it!! Everytime it's discussed I just leave the room cause I think they are playing a game of frustrate Charle Blockhead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie! I'm a HUGE Seinfeld fan too. Went to see him Friday night in Raleigh. I laughed so hard I had a sore throat the next day! I didn't have any eye makeup left because of the tears streaming down my face. Wish you could have been there.
By the way...this is your mom's best friend from NC in case you idn't already guess. Love you site. Can't wait to meet Baby Fred.