Friday, March 10, 2006

BECAUSE I HAVE A PERSON INSIDE ME!!!


I hear this from Lucy at least 6 times a day.

Don’t get me wrong. It is a very valid and good answer to my blockhead questions.
“The phone is right there…why can’t you get it?”
“Why do I have to go to the store?”
“Why do we have to eat Taco Bell again tonight?”

I’m not a jerk. I have doubled what I normally do around the house and that’s always been more than most. I cook all the meals, wash clothes, clean the kitchen, and do it all with little complaint. You name it and I either do it by myself or at least add the muscle. But it’s been 9 months and I am just plain beat-down tired.

The thing is, now she’s just saying it at random no matter what is being talked about.

“Man I should have went to bed earlier. That movie wasn’t even that great”
“I HAVE A PERSON INSIDE ME!!!”

“Pizza for dinner was a mistake. My acid reflux is killing me.”
“I HAVE A PERSON INSIDE ME!!!”

“Did you hear those cats fighting last night?”
“I HAVE A PERSON INSIDE ME!!!”

I feel so bad for her. All kidding aside, he’s already 7lbs and the Dr. says he still needs a few more weeks to cook. Like it or not Baby Fred is about be given an eviction notice.

No comments: