Monday, March 03, 2008

The Best Of Blogs

Recently I some how managed to successfully apply for the job of Project Mgr. for this year's The Best Of Blog awards (The BoB's). The BoBs are an online awards program that celebrates the lesser known blogger and attempts to send some major amounts of traffic their way. As Project Mgr I'm responsible for a whole blog load of duties including regularly posting on the site, sorting through 3,000+ nominations, and eventually picking a winner. The event takes 2 months to unfold starting yesterday and lasting until the final vote tally the first week of May.

Most of my Blogging Buddies you see to the left fit in the "under 250 hits a week" eligibility rule so do yourself (and me) a favor and go on over and nominate one. Oh and we changed the rules this year to allow for bloggers who want to nominate themselves, so if you are one of the Blogging Buddies I just spoke about go get yourself some free publicity!!

 

2 comments:

Jim said...

So, I'm having trouble deciding - what would Jim's Running Commentary fall under? Should there be a topic for best general blog (that doesn't fall into one of these specific categories) or best journal or personal blog?

Tiffany said...

Dear Bill,

Hello. Nice to meet you. Thank you so much for your nomination. Really surprised to see it since I just started seriously blogging 1 month ago. (*^-^*)<<< Just really happy that someone likes my blog. Thank you.



Yours sincerely,

Tiffany Chen