Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome To Charlie. Have A Seat. Take A Look Around.

The last time I changed the furniture around here at Charlie I swore it would be the last time for at least a while. It takes me forever to find a design I like and that green/bear/rainbow thing I had going on will always be my favorite. The problem I was having wasn’t with the look, it was with how hard it was to make changes to Blogger. I mean I had to teach myself HTML all over again every time I wanted to do something as simple as add a link.

Since Lijit is a major sponsor of the Best Of Blog Awards I felt I needed to test it out so last week I attempted to up load it and was told that I would have to update Charlie to the newest version of Blogger before I could do anything. The only problem was that I’d loose my design. Still I had been having serious issues with it anyway so I figured if it made posting just the slightest bit easier, than I’m all for it.

Now a week later I have to say I absolutely love it!! I’ve got a couple polls going on over there on the right of the screen (Lucy wants Fred to have a kitten cause Buttons is to old to have any fun) and you can also check out what I’m reading/listening to. The behind the scenes setup and navigation is easier than ever, plus I can add widgets at will.

What do you guys think? Anything I can do to make it more enjoyable for you?

No comments: