Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Gotta Get Back In Time

I woke up Saturday morning wondering what year it was. Lucy had gone into work for a half day leaving Fred and I to go at it alone for a few hours. With one foot still in my elementary school years myself, Fred is slowly catching up to the cartoons I like. Batman, Superman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; they all have new shows out and instead of out in the yard cutting grass more weekends than not I'm hovering around the tube on Sat. mornings.

After Fred/I played a round of Lego My Ego (there were only a couple waffles left and I finally talked him into a banana) I clicked on the tube to find the Care Bears bouncing around the clouds. So we watch after all I'm into the nostalgia and next comes new ep's of Strawberry Shortcake! I get bored, let Fred watch, open a mag. only to find they are remaking Knight Rider...for a second there I thought it was 1985!! My only question is "Where's the beef?" oh that's right the Noid stole it.

No comments: