Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cereal Killer


I was flipping through the channels the other day…ok that’s a lie, let’s start over and this time I promise to be honest…I was watching Superman and the Legion of Superheroes last Saturday morning and noticed that Captain Crunch has had his treasure stolen again. What is up with this guy? Every 6 months he’s all “I’ve lost my treasure and only you can help me find it”. Why do I get the feeling that he’s also having the same problems with his mustache comb, wallet, decoder ring, and where he parked his boat last week when he stopped in for a quick drink at Sugar Smack’s?

It seems all the guys are having problems keeping their hands on their belongs. Lucky is always chasing after his Charms, Barney has turned into a klepto at some point during the past 50 years and is obsessed with Fred’s breakfast (Why not his dinner? Have you seen the size of those ribs that man eats?), the crook is still swiping Cookie Crunch from the cop, and to this day the Trix rabbit still says he is being framed. Personally I think the Bush Beans talking dog is behind the whole cover-up, but the only one I know that might be able to crack the case it Tony The Tiger and he is so hopped up on sugar his state of denial has become legendary. I mean come on; even two year olds know that life is not grrrrreaaattttt all the time.

1 comment:

Rob Barron said...

I think this are early signs of Alzheimer's in the Cap'n.

Poor fella. Maybe it's time he retired. After all, it's blatantly obvious he's never going to make Admiral.