Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Know a Secret.

Somebody told me their secret this week.
We were just having a normal conversation about life and ROAR the giant secret leaped out of the bag.
This new bit of information came as such a shock that I actually got watery eyed for a minute.
One thing is for sure I will never see the person in the same way again.

I know what you're thinking. Did somebody come out of the closet? Is somebody having an affair?… No.
This is a good secret. Somebody I know is helping somebody and nobody knows.

I was completely floored when I found out. What got me the most was this person has been doing this for so long that they just group it in with the things that fill their daily routine. This person cuts the grass, takes out the trash, pays the phone bill, then takes a few minutes and ...somebody’s life is different.

Man I wish I could tell, but what makes this such a great secret is that the person who told me has no idea how powerful the information is. I’m afraid if I tell, the person might decide to stop out of modesty.

Just know that one day if you’re lucky enough, you will meet this person in Heaven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlie Blockhead
You know charlie, the best kept secrets are the good ones,very hard to find. " gold" in fact.
They are there:But you gotta be prepared to see it and most importanly acknowledge the importance when help is there and cherrish every moment or every moment wont cherrish you.

It doesnt come twice