Sunday, December 28, 2008

He Said What This Christmas!!!

Welcome to Charlie Blockhead and Happy New Year!!! I'm so excited about this coming year and all that it may bring (a new baby is even being discussed/planned for the later half of 2009....it really just depends on who you talk to...I say discussed and Lucy says planned. So there you go...) I'm also completely stoked because this very post you are reading right here is number 3-0-0 for the ole'blockhead and though I haven't been posting much lately, I feel a second wind coming on strong. First and foremost I gotta get Christmas behind me. So without further ado here is the obligatory Christmas post. Hopefully I'll get some pics up before the end of the week.

HE SAID WHAT THIS CHRISTMAS!
  1. Please no more presents! I tired.
  2. I want my hat....I want my apron....Daddy....I want to cook.
  3. I am tired of waiting on Santa!
  4. A kiss to the forehead of Uncle Brock.(Technically not a talky but as they say actions speak louder than words)
  5. You're not Mommy. You're Mommy DooDoo.
  6. Daddy we don't say Mommy DooDoo no more!
  7. Christmas is over! No more lights? No more presents?
  8. I don't want to go to no more stores!
  9. I think he just ricocheted that bouncy ball off that baby's head.(Charlie)
  10. I don't want to see Santa. Santa you stay way over there and I stay over here...I WANT A MICKEY MOUSE RACETRACK FOR CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Yea for baby #2. You have Fred, what will baby #2 be called. How about you do a survey and we can pick the name. :)