Thursday, August 10, 2006

Celebrity Blogger of the Week

This has been one heck of week so far. It just seems there’s something going on every minute of the day. The air is out at the daycare so Lucy and I are taking turns keeping little man. We have been gone every night this week. The baby is still getting used to his bed…so all this means I’ve got zero time to post anything. I thought this would be the perfect time to spotlight one the guys that inspired me to start my own blog.

Dad-VS-Dad is a must read. Authored by John, this dad adores his kids, worships his wife, and carries around pictures of his yard in his wallet. His blog is always one of the top three places I hit every day and is a must read for anyone looking for a good laugh.

So check him out and prepare to get hooked like I did.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Charlie, John is the author of dad vs. dad and William's brother. William is the poop & boogie guy. you link needs to be fixed also it references your webpage and dad vs. dad.

great new webpage look and love the pictures as well.