Friday, August 04, 2006

A Brand New Charlie

As you can tell, I've been playing around with the format this week instead of posting. I've got a couple of stories all ready to publish, I've just got to make a few last minute edits.

I want to give a special thanks to Genuine Dad for all his help with the new format.
While I'm at it I need to give a shout out to Poop-and-Boogies and Dad-Vs-Dad. Along with Genuine, your blogs really are a great resource for new dads and I hope I'm half the blogger/father you are.

In the future I hope to have a few more choices on the sidebar. I'm thinking about starting a book of the month section that would list what book I just read and link to a brief summary of it. I'm also gonna increase the size of "Bunch of Blockheads" and gets some advertising on the site.

Oh and due to all the changes, I somehow lost my site meter. I'm working on getting that back up and going. Hopefully this will be done by the end of the weekend. Until then drop me a comment and let me know what you think of the new look.

Charlie

No comments: