My main problem with resolutions is the same as everyone else's. Here today and gone tomorrow. This year I'm going to resolve to make my resolutions stick by making more broad statements and not trying to limit myself to specific time frames. So here it goes...
- I resolve to go to the dentist more than I did last year
- I resolve to try harder to not bite my nails
- I resolve to lose weight
- I resolve to watch less TV, read more, and play outside more with the boys
- I resolve to be a better husband
- I resolve to pray more and not just close my eyes while wondering what's for lunch, dinner, breakfast, etc....
- I resolve to save money and be in a better financial position come the end of 2012
- I resolve to be a better Christian
- I resolve to help others more.
So far so good. Nothing that has to be accomplished today or tomorrow. I'm simply promising to try harder to do better. To be better in 2012 than I was in 2013. I do have one more though and it may be a tough one. It's something I think I need. Something that has been missing in my life lately. I resolve to blog everyday for the next 365 days. More on why later....So I guess all that is left to say is Happy New Year to all and for now good night!