- I'm incredibly excited when I discover my mailbox contains the latest issue of Family Circle.....and not just because of the great recipes either. I'm actually reading the articles.
- I can't seem to stay awake past 10 without taking a short nap first
- I'm biting my tongue. I used to see something I thought was wrong or disagreed with and immediately begin telling the offender why they were wrong. Now I simply say something nice and keep my opinion to myself.
- My DVR is set to record Jeopardy every day.
- Sunday isn't complete without watching CBS Sunday Morning. I love the nature scenes and the tales of how life used to be.
- I can't sit the same way too long or my ankle begins to hurt for hours at a time.
- I'm always watching, reading, or listening to the news and can talk hours about the weather.
- I'm always barking "WE NEED TO EAT AT HOME AND QUIT RUNNING THE WHEELS OFF THE CAR!"
- I'm thinking about dying the grey out of my hair.
- The moment I hear it's 55 or below outside I cancel all my plans and begin telling people I think I'm coming down with something.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
10 Signs Of Aging I Wish I Didn't Have
Once again I find myself in between freelance writing jobs and though at first I welcomed the break, now after only a month I've suddenly discovered that all this extra time has left me feeling a bit old. I'm looking at things differently, hesitating when I used to charge in head first, and dare I say....finally becoming an adult! I decided to list the changes: