Friday, September 08, 2006

Labor Daze(Part 3)






Fred is doing better today. We all had a good nights sleep last night, so that has helped a bunch. The breathing treatments are working but the baby hates taking them.
I need to apologize to the Granny. Apparently it is ok to talk about her wearing a wig on the internet, but not ok to let her find out that her great-grandbaby is sick by reading it in a blog.
Just another reason I'm a blockhead I guess.

Ok then, one more round of pictures and I promise to start writing new stuff. Oh and check out my new site www.blockheadnation.blogspot.com.

On with the show:






Fred caught a shark




I caught some rays.





And we all got crabs from Bubba's







We skipped walking and went straight to teaching him how to dance.








The perfect end to a perfect vacation.

No comments: