Thursday, September 07, 2006

Labor Daze(Part 2)

So the baby is still sick, but the good news is that they decided not to admit him to the hospital. Apparently he was borderline RSV. The Dr. ok'd him to come home as long as he took breathing treatments every 3-4 hours for the next few days.

So this is the 2nd group of pictures from our trip to Granny's and then on to the beach.
Hope you enjoy.
Charlie,


Fred thought this guy's name was "Stay in or Stay out" because every time a door was opened it's what he heard. Latter on I told him this was his great-grandpa and he better be nice because he keeps his will next to the recliner and is just itching to scratch somebody's name off the list.

"I'm gonna see this on the internet someday, aren't I dad?"

Skylar is trying to convince Fred that the beach is no fun and they should switch families for the weekend. I think she almost had him convinced.

My favorite people in the world at my favorite place in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture of the two wee ones. It needs a caption contest!!!