Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Blanket Apology

Honestly I'm sorry. I should never have laughed and for that I apologize. It wasn't just me though, your mother was laughing just as hard as I was. In fact she almost fell off the couch. In my defense you guys laugh at me all the time when I talk in my sleep. Of course I've never ate an entire slice of bread while catching an afternoon nap, but hey congrats on multi-tasking. Still, that's where it should have ended. We should have just woke up or at the very least we could have quit laughing.....then just when we thought we had seen it all you slowly reached out once again, grabbed for your snack, and continued eating. Only this time....this time your reach was off a bit and while you lay there dreaming of eating a fresh piece of loaf bread, you were actually chewing on the corner of the blanket....and that's when I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.....again I'm truly sorry....but I tried to wake you up and your mother said no.

1 comment:

Dad Stuff said...

At least the blanket was lo-carb.